Planogram Servicebuilding planograms that deliver increased profits
Retail Smart has considerable knowledge in planogram services for a broad range of retail clients, manufacturers and brokers. Due to our involvement in varied industries from electrical retail to grocery, leisure to health and beauty in both UK and Europe our vast experience in this area aids the success of our clients.
Working closely with our clients our planogram experts offer justification for range changes within the category, by analysing available space and sales. Planograms are designed in 2D or 3D visual outputs and ensure optimisation of shelf space whilst helping to achieve category objectives. Our planograms enhance your category range review presentation, along with supporting analysis using reports and graphs. This will ensure correct allocation of space for each product, brand and category with the objective of increase sales and profits.
Our planogram experts use the most innovative software when conducting planogram services. Read about planogram software >
Consumer centric planograms
Using the next generation of planogram automation software, our consultants can create a set of store or cluster specific planograms taking into consideration regional variations in range, these plans are created in minutes, rather than days. Planograms which fit the store space and meet consumer demand help achieve category objectives and ultimately increase sales and profits. With our planogramming automation service the one size fits all approach is rapidly becoming a thing of the past, planograms now fit the space and hold the correct range to meet consumer demand.
Our planogram experts use the most innovative software when generating store specific planograms with a consumer centric approach. Read about planogram automation software >
Retail Smart understands how vital merchandising principles are to maximise the visual display of products and that each category requires individual definition.
Working in collaboration with our retail and supplier clients we develop principles for merchandising which help you to achieve category objectives.
- Assign selling potential to every inch of retail space
- Build presentations using 3D views and sales analysis
- Create consistent look and feel across multiple store
- Produce gap analysis to understand lost opportunities
- Share plans with clients in common planogram format
- Compare product distribution across multiple store
- Tighter inventory control and reduction of out-of- stocks
- Tailored assortment of products satisfy local consumers
- Automate: accurate execution of category plans
- Clients have shown a 4-7% sales increase
- Generate 1,000's of consumer focused plans per day
- Integrity of range across all store formats and sizes
- Maximise visual impact on shelf, understand hot spots
- Consumers find your products with ease
- Stores understand how products are placed
- Consistent look and feel across stores